<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

yay! i'm almost there...

Just finished my Success Strategies for College (SSC) Exam. It was a like how that priest character from the 70-80s SNL used to say, "Piece of cake.... Piece of crumb cake." Hahaha I love that guy. I think I'm the only one who finds him funny but most times I seem to be the only one laughing at stupid stuff anyways. Math exam is what is left for me tmrw and then damn yo.........back to being a party animal on a budget seeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn.

It's already gonna be May and of course I'm looking forward to my birthday jam but yo I didn't even know about the VS. Sneak preview going on this weekend. Hahahahahha like what the fuck the last one was 3 months ago. It's been that long already?!?!?! How time flies while not having fun and doing homework/assignments and getting over shit. (HAH!)

I dunno what else to say for now I'm just glad I have one more exam to go and I just wanted to tell someone but no one's online at the moment on MSN. (BROKEBACK!)

-a man that is soon to be bothering everyone for plans.

  1. Blogger Vim Vimma | 6:31 p.m., April 27, 2006 |  

    Don't bug me cuz imma punk your sorry filipino ass straight back to hooligan land in Tanzania...don't ask, just go with the flow, sweetcheeks!

  2. Blogger jayblazin' | 2:44 a.m., April 30, 2006 |  

    see this is what i'm talking about... you are being an ass to me! hahaha

leave a response

simple hit counter