<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

reality check...1 2 1 2. my life is on!

I've lost it! I have completely lost patience with everyone and anyone now. I fucking hate group work and group presentations. ARGGGGGHHHH!

So yeah new URL but still same old blog. I'm not in the mood to post a longer entry. It truly fucking sucks to wake up from one of the best dreams ever by the clock alarm I set for 5:25am every morning and to remember, "OH YEAH I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!" Already my good mood is killed @ 5:26am. BLOODY HELL!

Anyways I killed the tagboard because of the pop-up always coming up and killed the ver. 2.3. because I was never happy with the look. I could make another layout but don't have the time for that kinda shit at the moment.

Sadly the only thing I look forward to lately is SLEEPING!

Goodnight and good luck to myself. You Jay have a busy weekend ahead of you.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 10:30 p.m., April 06, 2006 |  

    busy, busy
    Rememeber No VS!
    lmao

  2. Blogger jayblazin' | 11:12 p.m., April 06, 2006 |  

    i know i know i know hahhahha

leave a response

simple hit counter