doing it til the early morn....
Song: "Recurring" by Bonobo
Mood: (|O) <-yawning and still sleepy
So it was quite a night for me. It ended at 5am and oh yeah so much action and fun! I'm still tired from it actually. Can't wait to do it again that's for sure. Yepppp if you guessed right t'was a MARVELous and DCous VS. session with Joe and Phi. (LMAO!) Fucking 5am....unbelievable and time just went by so fast.
If I'm so tired then why the fuck am I up? It's simple really....I'm researching Vs. cards because I'm off to Dueling Grounds today. Finishing my deckbuilds for Secret Society/Avengers "leader" deck and Avengers/Brotherhood "Reservist" deck. Yeah I know SON! I'm a pocket protector P.I.M.P. .....DON'T BE HATIN'!
Day 4 of the Ontario College Teachers Strike has just passed and the semester seems to be in Limbo. I feel like it may go on for a month but I hoped it only went on for this week. We as students can only wait and hope that there is a back to work legislation or something.
Anyways back to researching VS. cards = FUN FUN FUN :Peace
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. For the people who visit my page holla back at me by leaving a TAG if you can on the TAGBOARD I have posted on the right side of this blog. Thanks.
Mood: (|O) <-yawning and still sleepy
So it was quite a night for me. It ended at 5am and oh yeah so much action and fun! I'm still tired from it actually. Can't wait to do it again that's for sure. Yepppp if you guessed right t'was a MARVELous and DCous VS. session with Joe and Phi. (LMAO!) Fucking 5am....unbelievable and time just went by so fast.
If I'm so tired then why the fuck am I up? It's simple really....I'm researching Vs. cards because I'm off to Dueling Grounds today. Finishing my deckbuilds for Secret Society/Avengers "leader" deck and Avengers/Brotherhood "Reservist" deck. Yeah I know SON! I'm a pocket protector P.I.M.P. .....DON'T BE HATIN'!
Day 4 of the Ontario College Teachers Strike has just passed and the semester seems to be in Limbo. I feel like it may go on for a month but I hoped it only went on for this week. We as students can only wait and hope that there is a back to work legislation or something.
Anyways back to researching VS. cards = FUN FUN FUN :Peace
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. For the people who visit my page holla back at me by leaving a TAG if you can on the TAGBOARD I have posted on the right side of this blog. Thanks.
Jeeeeeeeeez. Always trying to be cool and stepping ahead of me. Tag?! First it was stalking people's internet activity now it's tag?! FINE! You're it, dodo head!
I know eh! My blog rocks your blog all the damn tizzzzzime! Yeah sure you can say I'm stepping ahead of you because I'm always going two steps forward and then one step back.
Now you're it! cuckoo's nest!
leave a response