<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

it's about to begin....

so I arrived at school at 6:45am like a fool again. Yeah I know it's dedication because I don't really have to be here so early since my exam is at 1:30pm. Or..... I'm just cramming like a stupid ass. Hmmmmm thinking bout it now it could be a little of both hahahaha. Right now I'm just trying to get my exams done and hopefully get better in Q2 deathmatches. I'm so shit and I could only blame my mouse so many times before the excuse gets stale. I live by Cataclysm Devices and die by Cataclysm Devices. (inside joke).

Yeah so I lied about being the next entry being about my birthday plans. Two entries later I'm finally gonna address it. >>>>RAQ-N-WAQ bitches!!!! 05/05/06, 9pm, be there or be there later. Forget about being square. It's your loss if you don't come watch me get mashed and talk to pool cues all by myself.

Ok BUS106 Exam.... I'm so gonna kick your nuts and then spit on your bloody face and evil laugh at you.

leave a response

simple hit counter