<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Poker players must suffer! (Who aren't me.)

so the dream of having a GPA average of 4.0. is down the drain for this semester. but no matter there is always next semester to do it again. now i'm just trying to get thru the pain and looking for the reward of a job well done. anyways i'll change the subject and talk about how I saw these people playing hold 'em in the cafeteria of my school. (Seneca@Newnham for those who don't know and for those to *hint* at to come and chill with me.)

So I see the table of poker players and they look at me because I'm wearing the shades and I have the body language that I wanna play. I tho like shitters, I turn away and take my textbooks out to do homework and sitting with my back facing them. First thought that comes to my head is, "I could fucking take those guys down. But I won't." I had to study but I sure do MISS playing that game. Yes I still hold the dream that one day I get to play in the World Series of Poker but now I could compare that thought to the same level of my dream of marrying Kristin Kreuk. = 0.000000000001% chance of happening (HAH!)

The sound of chips being shuffled arouses my eardrums and fucking temptation begins to overwhelm me. I hate seeing these guys playing poker during school time. I hope they fail really! Bahahahah I'm just jealous that I'm not playing with them because I'm a loner....

From the land down under but then transported up and above again....this has been another useless Jay blog entry. I.....have no hits! Yes, how pathetic am I? wait, don't answer that!


Next entry: "Birthday plans for me....or no birthday plans at all?"

leave a response

simple hit counter