let it all come full circle...
the air filled with vibration
to disconnect me from a great escape
now enabled my sense of sensation
forced out of bed got up the neanderthal ape
a lie, a fib, beauty sleep my ass!
I look in the mirror at a reflection of something beast
soon I have got eight A M class
a routine like the sunrising from the east
arriving at my destination
average arrival time seems always ten to seven
open doors and signs with "welcome to red nation"
the work is hell but the girls are heaven
or at least that is what i hear
yet so lost from the hip hop beats thumping
sweet daydreams, fueled with orgasms in my ear
the soundtrack to a life of twenty-something
or do I mean twenty-nothing, not yet finding the purpose
an action or task that can fill that void
a void that stays open, not meant to close
who knows but the almighty himself, king metroid!
hail him because he's all about the fun and games
with amusement and enthusiasm
comes forth hungers and pains
of wanting the best.... oops I stopped due to sarcasm
back into the action and yet actionless
I have become unaware of my surroundings
trying to master of art of being numb and painless
only to hurt more and myself created such complicated things
to disconnect me from a great escape
now enabled my sense of sensation
forced out of bed got up the neanderthal ape
a lie, a fib, beauty sleep my ass!
I look in the mirror at a reflection of something beast
soon I have got eight A M class
a routine like the sunrising from the east
arriving at my destination
average arrival time seems always ten to seven
open doors and signs with "welcome to red nation"
the work is hell but the girls are heaven
or at least that is what i hear
yet so lost from the hip hop beats thumping
sweet daydreams, fueled with orgasms in my ear
the soundtrack to a life of twenty-something
or do I mean twenty-nothing, not yet finding the purpose
an action or task that can fill that void
a void that stays open, not meant to close
who knows but the almighty himself, king metroid!
hail him because he's all about the fun and games
with amusement and enthusiasm
comes forth hungers and pains
of wanting the best.... oops I stopped due to sarcasm
back into the action and yet actionless
I have become unaware of my surroundings
trying to master of art of being numb and painless
only to hurt more and myself created such complicated things
leave a response