it's me just a lil' bit....
Song: "Mishaps Happening" by Quantic
Mood: (:S)
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Arjay (it's "Arnel Ricardo Jr." squished together to form one name tyvm!)
2. Jay (for obvious reasons... because I am Juggernaut the Unstoppable! THAT'S RIGHT!)
3. Big Bad Doo Doo Brown or Bullshit! (HAH! get it? I'm a Taurus!)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. astute
2. adaptable
3. bullshitter
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. laziness
2. procrastination
3. bullshitter
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. filipino
2. 1/8 chinese
3. balot
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
1. life
2. death
3. STDs
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. water
2. oatmeal
3. long distance call to Kristin Kreuk's home so I could ask her out on a date
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. glasses
2. socks
3. a ski suit that feels like I'm wearing nothing at all (NOTHING AT ALL!)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. Coldplay
2. The Stills
3. Broken Social Scene
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "Save Your Scissors" by City and Colour
2. "Misread" by Kings of Convenience
3. "Feeling Good" by Quantic Soul Orchestra
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I'm in love with the girl of my dreams
2. I am so funny, I should be a comedian
3. My ideal first date with a girl would be playing head's up against her
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. trust someone whole heartedly
2. can't go a whole day without laughing once
3. stop and won't stop......being so corny
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1. vs. system
2. poker
3. bullshitting/bluffing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. go thru the weapon X program and become "Xtrodinary"
2. trip it to Yang's Sushi Bar in Markham
3. win the lottery and buy me some more versus cards!
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Go to semester 2 with a GPA of 3.5 or above
2. Meet a beautiful girl who will go "over the top" and put me ALL-IN!
3. Learn more latin dances (maybe!)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Certified General Accountant
2. Professional Poker Player
3. Male Whore (70% sure!)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. Japan
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. A career
2. Wife and 2.3 kids
3. Win a million dollar pot in the World Series of Poker (bullshit!)
Mood: (:S)
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Arjay (it's "Arnel Ricardo Jr." squished together to form one name tyvm!)
2. Jay (for obvious reasons... because I am Juggernaut the Unstoppable! THAT'S RIGHT!)
3. Big Bad Doo Doo Brown or Bullshit! (HAH! get it? I'm a Taurus!)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. astute
2. adaptable
3. bullshitter
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. laziness
2. procrastination
3. bullshitter
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. filipino
2. 1/8 chinese
3. balot
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
1. life
2. death
3. STDs
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. water
2. oatmeal
3. long distance call to Kristin Kreuk's home so I could ask her out on a date
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. glasses
2. socks
3. a ski suit that feels like I'm wearing nothing at all (NOTHING AT ALL!)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. Coldplay
2. The Stills
3. Broken Social Scene
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "Save Your Scissors" by City and Colour
2. "Misread" by Kings of Convenience
3. "Feeling Good" by Quantic Soul Orchestra
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I'm in love with the girl of my dreams
2. I am so funny, I should be a comedian
3. My ideal first date with a girl would be playing head's up against her
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. trust someone whole heartedly
2. can't go a whole day without laughing once
3. stop and won't stop......being so corny
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1. vs. system
2. poker
3. bullshitting/bluffing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. go thru the weapon X program and become "Xtrodinary"
2. trip it to Yang's Sushi Bar in Markham
3. win the lottery and buy me some more versus cards!
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Go to semester 2 with a GPA of 3.5 or above
2. Meet a beautiful girl who will go "over the top" and put me ALL-IN!
3. Learn more latin dances (maybe!)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Certified General Accountant
2. Professional Poker Player
3. Male Whore (70% sure!)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. Japan
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. A career
2. Wife and 2.3 kids
3. Win a million dollar pot in the World Series of Poker (bullshit!)
leave a response