<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

just to see your smile....

Cold and numb I have become
Missing the sunshine that once was
Now I don't want it and eclipse it with my thumb
I move my thumb and go into a flashback
"Blind me I say!" as I started to laugh
While in a staring contest with the sun
I lost and was blind for a minute
The feeling of stupidity surrounds me while I felt hurt
Now I try to remember why I did it in the first place

  1. Blogger Vim Vimma | 4:26 p.m., March 21, 2006 |  

    Blind eh? TIME TO ATTACK! *charge Ugh, I sound like GI Joe...except I'm way cooler.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:54 a.m., March 25, 2006 |  

    vim is SUCH a comment whore. sheesh.

    nice poem jay, i could really visualize parts of it (y)

    -gren

leave a response

simple hit counter