<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Morgan where you at?!?!?!?


@ Seneca and bored as fuck!
Ewwwww sinuses are killing me right now.
I sound like I have a cold.
Listening to Hustle and Remix Mixtape by DJ Glew.
Trying to kill a 2 hour spare b4 STATS class and dealing with the temptation to just go home because STATS teacher is sooooo boring.
I think it's time to get my poetry stylez on..... YA DIG!

Yes I'm repping Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County! I finally took a look at one ep on MTV and man......I got fucking hooked that now I need Laguna Beach Anonymous (That BAD dude!) Anyways after that I downloaded and finished watched all the eps from Seasons 1 and 2 already. LMAO.

...the 3rd girl from the right, the brunette Morgan. Dude I have a crush on her. I pick a girl with Raven Black Hair over Blonde anyday.

*You know I'm also love listening to "Come Clean (Dance Remix)" by Hilary Duff. It's the theme song from Laguna Beach but I must admit I liked that song b4 I found out it was the theme :P

leave a response

simple hit counter