let the rain fall down...
So the first week of semester 2 has already passed and I still don't know what to think about it. I'm excited and still edgy to see what's in store for the next 13 weeks. This past friday night I went to the "unity jam part II" event @ Afterlife. It was pretty sick still. I went for Tim's and Lady's birthdays. Both of them got mashed up and of course I went straight for the bar (HAH!). It was $3 mixed drinks all night how could you go wrong? Anyways Tim and I went to the 1st floor to scope out the ladies and the man was already wasted after 4 shots. So funny for reals because Tim and I don't really talk but the man was really cool coming out for my bday last week so I decided to chill and get to know a fellow Taurus. Man was a happy drunk like me which is always good to have when clubbing and I just danced the night away. 
Saw a few girls but was not really feeling the vibe to fucking start something with a girl when I really don't care in the first place. I straight up just wanted to get mashed but it was nice to get noticed back playing staring games with them hahaha. Got home that night around 5am and then woke up at 9:20am. Fucking crazy I am for actually waking up early yet again. What the fuck is wrong with me?
Anyways tonight just chilled with the boys and had a nice poker session. I won the first game (splitting the 1st place pot with Ian) and came 3rd in last game. I played excellent poker but it felt like I wasn't trying. I always did very well with being 1st or 2nd in chips always but never focused on strategy, I just had fun playing my own casual style.
So update on this blog entry....I'm drunk hahahaha. I'm doing pretty well eh? Hahahah and you know what I'm listening to? "Come Clean (2005 Dance Remix)" by Hilary Duff. It's a BIG TUNE FO SHO!!!! BUMP DAT driving thru Malvern and sing with your other boyz in the car. LOL. I'm so out of it....I better go to bed and get another 4 hour sleep like a foolio!
Happy Mother's Day - Word to your Mothers!
leave a response