champloo thoughts...
The "Quentin Tarantino" of Animes... SAMURAI CHAMPLOO!
I love this show because there's nothing like this out there right now. It's unique and what makes it unique is its original soundtrack that is very hip-hop/techno influenced. What else can I say this show and everything included is so.....ILLage STILLage!
Now counting down my Top 5 Champloo Songs......
5. "Aruarian Dance" by Nujabes
4. "World Without Words" by Nujabes
3. "Reflective" by Tsutchie
2. "In Position" by Fat Jon
1. "Tsurugi No Mai" by Nujabes
Now I wanna rep that Samurai Champloo t-shirt. :(
I love this show because there's nothing like this out there right now. It's unique and what makes it unique is its original soundtrack that is very hip-hop/techno influenced. What else can I say this show and everything included is so.....ILLage STILLage!
Now counting down my Top 5 Champloo Songs......
5. "Aruarian Dance" by Nujabes
4. "World Without Words" by Nujabes
3. "Reflective" by Tsutchie
2. "In Position" by Fat Jon
1. "Tsurugi No Mai" by Nujabes
Now I wanna rep that Samurai Champloo t-shirt. :(
leave a response