<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

"your just a big muscle bound NERD aren't you? hmmm just means there's more of you to pick on!"

No one can touch my UBERNERDness ways NOW! VS. System has put poker on the backburner for the time being. Like wow...for real it actually did! Good thing I didn't get MAGIC cards that's for sure. That's a good reason as any to be beat up for playing MAGIC or at least get a wedgie.

Ironic....I was once a bully who would beat up the nerds and now I am one in a sense and I really like it to be honest. I'll be pocket protector pimpin' stillage!

-I like how she likes NERDS too.....can she be one too? LOL...it might be wishful thinking but still a possibility.

leave a response

simple hit counter