<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

crazy....... (revisited)

this past friday night I went to guvernment with mike, phi, ian and theresa. this is what happened from what i can remember. went to lcbo for our pre-drank on=3 shots of absolut mandarin>>tipsy during lineup>>rum and coke right away!>>next up was a shot of tequila>>meet 4 cbc girls>>checked this hot flip female rapper named kat>>ian becomes a pimp for 10 secs>>i dance with all the cbc girls (LOL)>>when we leave then we discover the next party in the big ass room!>>hit up union station hot dog stands (streetMEAT!)>>got home around 4am. :P hmmmm...anything that i missed?

***UPDATE*** pics from GUV! yay! (thx mike)


thanks for the LCBO being only 3 mins away! I love my Absolut Vodka! :D



what a guy! I like the girl on the very left. BTW I stepped on her foot by accident and she still danced with me.....HYPE!


MEH, Ian, Mike and Phi and Theresa


ok.....the pic shows one girl and a girl's arm but trust me I was dancin with all FOUR! that's a pic for Ripley's Believe or Not.

-spanx mike and theresa for the invite....doing it up again on friday w00t!

"I don't love hoes....I'm sharing them. I ain't loving or handcuffing them because baby I'm pimpin. You love hoes....you chasin them. You be lacin them, while I'm replacin them because baby I'm pimpin." - Tony Yayo - Pimpin

leave a response

simple hit counter