enjoy the randomness...
a part of last night's poker session conversation w/mark, mandy, mabel, lawrence, gren and I.
gren: you know what show is great? everybody loves raymond.
mandy: yeah I watch it all the time.
gren: oh yeah I know! i watched like every episode twice.
mandy: did see the season finale when..... (gren interrupts)
gren: wait there was a season finale?
me: LOL I thought you watched every episode? TWICE?
everyone laughs at gren
lawrence: yeah dude in the season finale one of the twins die.
gren: what? why? what did he die of?
lawrence: (voice is very casual) dude he died of some cancer. i dunno.
gren and mandy stunned at this point!
me: dude! he died of CANCER and you say it like it was nothing LOL.
i look to mandy and gren still looking at lawrence stunned.
lawrence: hehehe gren i'm just joking.
gren and mandy relived to hear the good news. LOL.
everyone laughs and I do my impression of a french guy's laugh.
-fin.
gren: you know what show is great? everybody loves raymond.
mandy: yeah I watch it all the time.
gren: oh yeah I know! i watched like every episode twice.
mandy: did see the season finale when..... (gren interrupts)
gren: wait there was a season finale?
me: LOL I thought you watched every episode? TWICE?
everyone laughs at gren
lawrence: yeah dude in the season finale one of the twins die.
gren: what? why? what did he die of?
lawrence: (voice is very casual) dude he died of some cancer. i dunno.
gren and mandy stunned at this point!
me: dude! he died of CANCER and you say it like it was nothing LOL.
i look to mandy and gren still looking at lawrence stunned.
lawrence: hehehe gren i'm just joking.
gren and mandy relived to hear the good news. LOL.
everyone laughs and I do my impression of a french guy's laugh.
-fin.
leave a response