havin' fun in a blur.
>>make plans with joe, drix and gren for RED HOT @ Loose Moose.
>>drix, gren and I down two pitchers of BEER. Bloation stage begins.
>>late start, hat and shade clip ENABLED. it's time to work.
>>took out a guy in the first hand with tripped up ducks.
>> Now all members of the Triangle Offense are reppin!
>>I last til' when Ante: 300, Small: 1000, Big: 2000. (2 hr+ YAY!)
>>Losing pitcher... 3,5,9 FLOP joke begins
>>hit up FIRKIN>>FOOD>>NEXT PITCHER.
>>SUBWAY>>I am a man possessed.....WEIRDIN' everyone out LOL.
>>chill at JOE's>>DC>>samurai champloo>>sleep at 5am
>>wake up call@8am....my mom calls looking for me. blah.
>>bfast>>6 hours of Versus!>>now addicted and wants to start up.
>>Triangle Offense hitting up dueling grounds in the future???? maybe so. who knows?
-still a man possessed. hard rockin' tmrw! trying to stay away from those dangerous filipina gyals and the quiet brown gyals. :P
[points to gren 3..5..9! stupid fuck. that's not a bad beat!]
>>drix, gren and I down two pitchers of BEER. Bloation stage begins.
>>late start, hat and shade clip ENABLED. it's time to work.
>>took out a guy in the first hand with tripped up ducks.
>> Now all members of the Triangle Offense are reppin!
>>I last til' when Ante: 300, Small: 1000, Big: 2000. (2 hr+ YAY!)
>>Losing pitcher... 3,5,9 FLOP joke begins
>>hit up FIRKIN>>FOOD>>NEXT PITCHER.
>>SUBWAY>>I am a man possessed.....WEIRDIN' everyone out LOL.
>>chill at JOE's>>DC>>samurai champloo>>sleep at 5am
>>wake up call@8am....my mom calls looking for me. blah.
>>bfast>>6 hours of Versus!>>now addicted and wants to start up.
>>Triangle Offense hitting up dueling grounds in the future???? maybe so. who knows?
-still a man possessed. hard rockin' tmrw! trying to stay away from those dangerous filipina gyals and the quiet brown gyals. :P
[points to gren 3..5..9! stupid fuck. that's not a bad beat!]
leave a response