<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

they call me ICE cause i make everyone FREEZE.

a quickie again and by "quickie" I mean a quick post. there's 3 secs you can take back hahaha. last night ms. jen and I had a "who can be the weirdest on msn" battle. she won after 2 freakouts and she didn't stop from there. hahah what can I say I asked for it. so now i'm looking to tie it up in our next battle.
today hit up RHPT (Red Hot Poker Tour) at it's new location in Toronto on Sunday Nights - Club 279 upstairs from the Hard Rock Cafe. Best looking location so far but geez the Rum and Coke alone was $7 LOL. My losing drink after 45 mins in. Anyways brought Phi and Gren along we got out after an hour which sucked so badly. If only Ian, Markus, Drix and Joe were there. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY GUYS! Especially Joe's friends Gabe and Ralf and Gabe's brother, Adrian (2nd place in standing for Season 2 of RHPT) can make it. Oh man it's over!

-I am so addicted to VS. System! *Pulls Out GAMMA BOMB Plot Twist and KOs all of Joe's Gotham Knights. Muahahahahha!

leave a response

simple hit counter