in my place....
so it's 1am and i'll keep this short. red hot poker tour was amazing, played my best and had no regrets ATHANKU VERY MUCH. lisa hooked me up with bootleg OC season 3 premiere LOL. speechless because i'mma bout to watch it. oh yeah and gren's friend "Vimla" whom i met at the picnic on labour day with gren's other DP crew added me to MSN and boy she is a talker hahah. she's cool.....SO FAR! I may have to block her tho probably sooner than later on account of the chatterbox skills she has over mine. anyways to end off this shit I shall show you a pic of gren cutting his bday cake at the picnic. Happy Birthday Douche Bag! errr I mean Gren!

Mansi, Gren and Moi. (yeah another excuse to show that I have friends...or at least a friend.)
-is it me? or does it look like Gren is taking a shit in his pants?

Mansi, Gren and Moi. (yeah another excuse to show that I have friends...or at least a friend.)
-is it me? or does it look like Gren is taking a shit in his pants?
leave a response