feelin' lucky.
this past couple of days have been a rollercoaster to say the least. i may still be intoxicated posting this entry but whatever. things could of turned a lot different than what is right at this moment.
today was a good day. went to a picnic with gren's desiplanet friends. i was welcomed to the group being the new guy and met great people, enjoy great company (even tho i didn't say much) and great food. upon leaving i thanked everyone and was welcomed to attend again next labour day by Diana and Yves. i'm really glad to have met the whole bunch.
late afternoon gren and I headed to our friend mark's place for some poker. I entertained the bunch with my unique randomness that happens to be my charm. LOL lost both games but still was great to chill with my boys and their girls b4 school started for them.
-what can I say now. I'm free......time for a new chapter. time for a new adventure.
today was a good day. went to a picnic with gren's desiplanet friends. i was welcomed to the group being the new guy and met great people, enjoy great company (even tho i didn't say much) and great food. upon leaving i thanked everyone and was welcomed to attend again next labour day by Diana and Yves. i'm really glad to have met the whole bunch.
late afternoon gren and I headed to our friend mark's place for some poker. I entertained the bunch with my unique randomness that happens to be my charm. LOL lost both games but still was great to chill with my boys and their girls b4 school started for them.
-what can I say now. I'm free......time for a new chapter. time for a new adventure.
leave a response