<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

finally back to this place...

the moment you feel in the air that your in the clear, that is where I am.
the only drama you know is through daytime soap operas and primetime shows, that is where I am.
to restrain myself, to feel guilty of certain actions, are all thrown out the window.
doing it my way, doing it on my time, taking back control of the 'life' remote and time to live once again is in my grasp.
knowing what's true around you and keeping a positive outlook being maintained by great people who are my friends.
just having fun finally and being free.
no more confusion, just a learnt life lesson that is left for me.
10 to 1 blastoff, onto the next journey to the moon.
shit takes time.....and I am finally here! thank goodness.
what am I sayin now? I'm sayin, "I know your out there and I can't wait to meet you."
until then...do yours and I will do mine. It doesn't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.

leave a response

simple hit counter