it's time for the "triangle offense and friends" show.

too lazy to actually type a proper post so I'll give you the jist.
Friday night:
-I meet up with drix, joe and joe friends (G, G's bro and Romer) at the Paramount theatre.
-t'was beautiful day with so many beautiful women out and about.
-Went for the X3 show at 8:10pm and sat in one of the front seats. (Just horrible!)
-I give X3 a 6 out of 10 - only liked the fastball specials and the Juggernaut.
-After we all split up to party somewhere else. Drix and I went to Hooters, while Joe went to Shuffle Party.
-Walked into Hooters and there was like a table filled with teenage girls like 18 of them. Then I just reminded myself of the movie HARD CANDY HAH! (I like to have my balls intact plz and thank you.)
-Great night being that I had an "Xtremely Hooterrific!" time overall. Good times. Good Mammaries. hahaha.
-Got home around a little before 2:30am. (I gotta say walking north on Morningside was really peaceful @ 2:15am. No police sirens at all.)
Saturday:
-msn session of what to do for the day with Joe and Drix.
-we decide to go to new card store on leslie and steeles called "Collector's Edition"
-the cards for UFS are priced so expensive and yet VS. is so cheap. (because VS. is dying in that region and everyone who played VS. there converted to UFS hahaha.)
-Phi met us up so he could buy UFS cards as well. Then I had a hour long battle with Drix literally. - - Drix won 7 to -7 (Booooooourns!)
-Went back to Drix's and lost in pool against Drix. Got my ass handed to me by Phi and Joe in UFS as well. (Just not my day)
-Jammed with Drix while he played his electric guitar and I was on drums. I should have played the Grindin' beat while Drix could of sang Sinatra's "My Way"! LOL damn it. I loved it...it was fun. Hmmmmmmm Arjay as a drummer? More like Arjay sitting at the drum kit armed with those ice cream cone drumsticks. .....*drools* so yummy!)
Sunday (today): (to be continued)
-Sluggers???????? bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!
T'Was ridiculously fun and it was much needed! Except I don't think I would go to a movie on opening day ever again @ Paramount theatre. Hooters definitely! Drix man...you should of bought a Hooters t-Shirt dude on Friday night! Don't buy UFS Rares at Collector's Edition and last but not least I have play the Grindin' beat by Neptunes next time I go to Drix's house. That and "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. LMAO!
leave a response