<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

I remember when I lost my mind...



Oh! here we go again.....
for most of you who do know that my hobby nowadays is VS. System (a Trading Card Game). well if you thought that was bad enough leaving poker for that (and I still get my balls broker because I dropped poker for VS.) I have started up a new card game called Universal Fighting System. Hahahahahah I know what your thinking, FUCKING UBER NERD JAYNESS IS RIGHT NOW and my response for that is, "DUDE..... it's STREET FIGHTER MANNNNNN!"


.
.
Geez! I'm so card crazy already with this new UFS Collectable Card Game. I'm so definitely stopping VS. because the new set sucks and just getting UFS rare cards for now. =P


Hmmmm what's going on nowadays? I'm now on Week 3 in the summer semester. Tests Oh-so-seri-oh-so come soon time. Got to do to the summer breakfast club thing with the gyal dems on Mondays! Wednesdays and Fridays = Happy Victoria Day for me so far. (Ukrainian girl named Victoria in my STATS class. She is my baby's momma! Gonna have a Ukrainipino baby! hahaha) Now I just have to talk to her first! (HAH!)

And now more random pics of my cards and I. Hahahahhaha @ a Simpsons moment when Milhouse says, "My mom says I'm cool!"

I think this is a good time to use that excuse as well.



Jayness with no tv and beer goes UFS Card Crazy!



Cha-Ching! Rare Money Cards!



Hmmmm...... should I also flaunt the VS. System Card Collection too????????



YEAH...... SURE WHY NOT HAHHAHAHA! (each section of colour in the left and right boxes is already a 60 card constructed deck. and the 3 in the front are also decks.)

  1. Blogger Steven | 11:16 p.m., May 23, 2006 |  

    hahahahahaha

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:19 p.m., May 23, 2006 |  

    i created a monstah... buahaha!

  3. Blogger jayblazin' | 10:08 a.m., May 24, 2006 |  

    Yeah you created a Karkoa 7 drop "ISLAND MONSTER!"

    (bwa-ha-ha-ha I gots pocket protector PIMP status!)

  4. Blogger Vim Vimma | 9:25 a.m., May 25, 2006 |  

    Holy shit. You, Mr. have absolutely NO REASON to say I'm on crack anymore. Look at you! Taking pics of cards and wasteing valuable internet space (screw whatever that's called in nerdy comp language)to display pics of wannabe cool jaynessu and cards stuck to his face. With that said, disregard my latest post. I was in an unstable tipsy moment. That should be no surprise. No go and chop some Ukrainipinos for me! Thank you, come again.

leave a response

simple hit counter