<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

anniversary of an uninteresting event....

it happened again...forcing myself to believe that there was something when there truly wasn't. I should of known because I catch myself doing that, when I used to play poker with my style of play. this hand wasn't right at the time but I tried to make something happen. I bet at it, calling and calling, going into the flop and then the turn.....still nothing.

the feeling overcomes you that you know you should fold. BUT STILL you even waste time contemplating, whether or not to stay in the hand and call the big bet anyway. soon hopefully realizing we have to live to fight another day, letting the feeling go and fold the hand.

  1. Blogger Vim Vimma | 10:21 p.m., February 11, 2006 |  

    All that poker talk is um kinda hot. *pulls out fan

  2. Blogger jayblazin' | 7:23 p.m., February 12, 2006 |  

    *Jay parks a fire truck in front of Vim's house and says, "Oh, if you say so."* Vim opens the front door to see what's going on and much to her surprise she is greeted by fire hose pumping gallons of water in her face. Vim lands in her backyard and Jay yells, "You don't need a fan anymore do ya?!? Bahahahahaha!"

  3. Blogger Vim Vimma | 11:02 a.m., February 13, 2006 |  

    You're a bugalooloo, Jay! I'll throw my Mommy's hotsauce in your face. How about that huh?! Who needs firemen when we have cops. They're cooler.

leave a response

simple hit counter