X marks the spot...
The weekend is coming to an end once again and for the past two days I have monked it up studying and typing assignments. Breaktimes consisted of dancing myself back to sanity, helping Eileen look for a laptop for school and kicking Jen's ass in candystand pool! (BOO-YAH!). But there's really nothing to look forward to except the due dates for these heavy reports/papers worth 10% each in a week's time. (I know ewwwwwwww!) But much to my surprise February is coming up and that means one thing...... VS. SYSTEM SNEAK PEEK time YAY!!!! Crazyness that 4 months already passed by (being that the last one was in October for the JLA set - new set released every 4 months) and I'm definitely not missing poker at all hahahah. (Sorry Gren.)

"The X-Men" will be the newest set and even coming out with a 2 player starter deck along with the boosters.
Do I dare unlock my ubergeek status once again on Feb 11? Wearing a tight-up JLA/Aquaman T-shirt that's a size of XL on my a 3XL upper body? HAH! HELLLL NAW!! I ain't going out like that!

"The X-Men" will be the newest set and even coming out with a 2 player starter deck along with the boosters.
Do I dare unlock my ubergeek status once again on Feb 11? Wearing a tight-up JLA/Aquaman T-shirt that's a size of XL on my a 3XL upper body? HAH! HELLLL NAW!! I ain't going out like that!
Soooo Jay, my sweet buddy old pal. I have no idea how I got suckered into this mess but I'll blame it on Manda. Have your people get in touch with my people. We have business to discuss and this week is good for me *crosses your name off in the agenda (I don't know what you Anglophones call it, it's agenda bien oui hein!) Stop laughing at me, I seee youuuu. Hmph. I can't seem to speak English. I just re-read that with a french accent...so where's the professional help?
Hahahahhahah VIM! Now I'm like HUH?!? What business?!? you've been smoking crack again haven't you? .......HAVEN'T YOU?!?
choke on my left nut.
-gren
leave a response