<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

was it all a dream?

I'm letting it go as I type this.
Logic tends to break my heart most of the time.
Whatever it was, I enjoyed every moment.
The laughs and the jokes.
The vacation is over....it's back to life, back to reality.
Taking control of what is needed from me once again.
Slowly but surely I'm leaving the place of what I thought was real.
Autopilot is now switched off, so fasten your seatbelts.
Time to test myself, time to shine.
Time to not waste a great opportunity.
Your a marker on my highway of life.
I may pass by again one day and see if you changed.
This is just an acknowledgement that you indeed affected my heart and soul.
A landmark made for you, constructed in this memory.
Just promise me to not lose the beautiful essence within you later on in life.
It is definitely something priceless in this world that you posess.
A risk I took that rewarded me with such luck.
Discovering you was an achievement in itself.
Thank you for your generousity and warm spirit.
Going separate ways from here on starts with departing.
Although it's not goodbye or farewell. It's so long for now.
Your quite the person who's story is worth to tell.
Even though my conclusion puts you as just an illusion....

leave a response

simple hit counter