<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

b00m! right on the kisser!

My horoscope for today:

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

The Bottom Line
The shopping siren may be calling, but don't rush out to buy anything just yet.

In Detail
Some problems aren't really problems at all. It depends on how you look at them. For instance, you could get yourself into a bit of trouble if you're not careful now -- because you're attracted to someone who's not quite available. Of course, this is the kind of trouble that could be fun. The flirting, the glances, the not-so subtle comments. Just don't act on that attraction until you're both free. Think of how you'd feel....

Jay says, "DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahahahhahahaha. How does friendster know this shit?!?!?!?"

>>>>>>>> (Going off-topic) Yeah I'm supposed to be in accounting class but I need to study up for Math Quiz today. Get this.....I go to accounting to hand in my Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 assignments all together. I'm there at 7:45am and class starts at 8. Fucking teacher is 20 mins late for class and when I tell him I can't stay for class today the man looks down on me. Already judging me and tells me to leave his class trying to make an example out of me.
Man doesn't fucking know me.... I'm killing myself for that class and I want to take a day off to study another important subject (MATH!), he was the one fucking late for his own class.....and he's judging me. I'm not impressed at all. Dirt off my shoulder and I'll spit on that....believe me! *Middle fingers in the air and I wave them like I just don't care.*
I know I'm majoring in accounting but daymn I have 4 other classes to think about as well. *shrugs*

Well tomorrow is a new day and hopefully "WoW girl" is there to distract me. There must be an astrologist with psychic powers working for friendster because that's right on the money. HAH!

leave a response

simple hit counter