:D next halloween might be a purple one...
I'm still laughing at this idea that my friend Kat came up with 2 hours ago. She wants me to join her "Revolution" next halloween. Get all dressed up and go clubbing as....."Prince and the Revolution". YES...the "Purple Highness" himself and his crew. Kat of course would be Prince and I'll be one of the members of the Revolution. LOL she too jokes but it's actually a fantastic idea because it's so funny! I would love to rock that. We need more members for the Revolution if I join.........../jay sings "PURPLE RAIN...PURPLE RAIN!" hahahahahah.
What an entrance we could make into the club and surrounded by mist! I can picture all the people in the club just parting like the red sea when the Revolution comes onto the dance floor LOL.

bahahahahhahahhahahahahhaahha the BLOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an entrance we could make into the club and surrounded by mist! I can picture all the people in the club just parting like the red sea when the Revolution comes onto the dance floor LOL.

bahahahahhahahhahahahahhaahha the BLOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leave a response