What chu kno bout J.A.Y.?
right now I wanna kick someone's ass and i don't care who. i'm just in that mood. i'm too serious nowadays and not giving a fuck anymore pretty much. been thinking about how i don't keep in touch with people and if that makes me a bad friend or something to that effect like i'm being insensitive to "my friends". well my true friends know who I am and how I act and they know where to reach me. so basically it's not me keeping in touch....it's dem ppls who aren't and now I really don't give a fuck about keeping in touch seriously. i do my own thang and they do theirs. it is as simple as that.
there's almost always a reason for things.... my reason for not keeping in touch has an easy answer: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!!!! You wanna talk? "You can pick up the phone and call TYRONE.....CALL HIM!" (LMAO Erkyah Badu song.)
I gots two middle fingers in the air and I'm just being me. Now I feel much better. Kiss my ass like you mean it!
there's almost always a reason for things.... my reason for not keeping in touch has an easy answer: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!!!! You wanna talk? "You can pick up the phone and call TYRONE.....CALL HIM!" (LMAO Erkyah Badu song.)
I gots two middle fingers in the air and I'm just being me. Now I feel much better. Kiss my ass like you mean it!
leave a response