<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

The Dirt on MEH

They call me : Arjay, Jay, Jayness, Jenga, Porge, Orge Porge
Feeling: like rushing into a duel
Listening: music
Doing: ummmm I dunno how about THIS SURVEY!
Talking to: Myself and no one but myself you got that!
Craving: VS. system cards (especially Justice League of America ones)
Thinking of: hErrrrr......
Hating: that I think of hErrrrr......
Love: God, my family and friends
Love or lust ?: (flips a coin. "heads" for love, "tails" for lust.) winner is: heads...so it's LOVE then.
True or false: true
Yes or no: NO means YES, YES means NO right?
Can you swim: when it's me in the pool it's more like floatin'
Whats your most embarrassing moment: too many to mention but my pants ripping in high school was pretty bad.
What are you scared of: not knowing and fear itself
Do you like tomatoes: only if they like me back
How many TVs in the house: 3
How many telephones: 5

Hair color: Black with Grey Hairs
Eye color: I wanna say orange but I know that's wrong....hmmmm BROWN?
Height: 5'11
Do u wear contacts or glasses: Glasses (w/ white masking tape in the middle if I feel like going into GEEK mode!)
Do u have any piercings: yeppers 1 in each ear


How are you today : okie dokie
What pants are you wearing: dark blue jogging pants
What shirt are you wearing right now: black long sleeve shirt
What does your hair look like at the moment: messy
What song are u listening to right now: "The Drill" by The Drill
Last conversation: with my sister
Last Dream you can remember: just posessing 3 VS. system rare cards (don't ask)
What time is it : 1.28 PM

What are the last two digits of your cell number : 57
If u were a crayon, what color would you be: Royal Blue (because I'm classy like that)
What's the stupidest thing you ever did: flushing an apple that went bad down the toilet.
Where do you shop the most: now......401games for cards
How many kids do you want to have: I don't see having any at the moment
Shampoo: Herbal Essences (YES! YES! YES!)
Do you have your own cellphone line: Nope Nada
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: Yes, when I tumbled after running down Morningside Park tallest, steepest hill when I was 7
Who do you dream about: daydream about hErrrr but weirdly I dream about some other girl during sleep. (UH-OH not good.)
Who do you tell your dreams to: Only the close people in my life

Broken the law: Maybe.....
Tried to kill yourself: Hahahaha LOVE can make you do crazy things when your a kid that's all I'm gonna say about that.

simple hit counter