stop the presses...
If you are A BIG FAN of BSS (Broken Social Scene) then head over to GALLERYAC.com because there is a free download of "7/4 (Shoreline)" as a promo to their upcoming cd. GET ON THAT QUICK it kills their version that they had on ZED.cbc.ca and that was fucking awesome too.
18 loops of this song b4 I go to bed.....I'm fucking serious-oh-SO-serious.
/nick -brokensocialite...
-arnelricardojunior... has changed to -brokensocialite...
-brokensocialite... is fucking going BONKERS! (heheh DRIX knows what I'm talking about WILLIS. LMAO!)
"It's a shoreline and it's high speed. It's a cruel world and it's TIME."
18 loops of this song b4 I go to bed.....I'm fucking serious-oh-SO-serious.
/nick -brokensocialite...
-arnelricardojunior... has changed to -brokensocialite...
-brokensocialite... is fucking going BONKERS! (heheh DRIX knows what I'm talking about WILLIS. LMAO!)
"It's a shoreline and it's high speed. It's a cruel world and it's TIME."
leave a response