<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

the amps. 7 beers. a coffee and a litre of water later....

okay it's 4AM and I finally uploaded 97 pictures from my digicam just now. took me almost an hour but whatever i'm still getting sober here. the pictures are taken at Phillie's Sports Bar in Scarbz (Markham/Lawrence Area). My cousin Hendrix is in a band called "The Amps" or "The Amps and a Drum Kit"....and they had a gig there 6 hours ago hahaha. First time I got drunk with my cousins.......I was so buzzed it was fucking crazy I'm telling ya. Now I'm here sobering up to tell you some of the tale but I'll let the pictures finish it.

Nuff pictures of the "TRIANGLE OFFENSE" (Joe, Hendrix and I)....the cousins you know how we DO! My cousin Hanna (Hendrix's sister) and her friends (Anna and Abigail), and Drix's friends from elementary and high school. BIG UP to Jona and Tracey they were cools STILLAGE. And before you mock me saying only 7 beers......DUDES I didn't eat b4 I drank. KAY! I didn't eat on purpose so I could get a good BUZZ and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I DID! this buzz was a home run thank you very much. So now for the Feature Presentation: SOME of the 97 pics I took hahaha. ***CAUTION - A LOT OF PIX. MEANS A LONGER LOADING TIME hahaha. PLZ BE PATIENT.

IF ANYONE WANTS ALL THE PICS THEN E-MAIL ME @ arjay83@hotmail.com with the subject "AMPS PIX PLZ". If you do that I'll zip them and send them to you. Peace.






























ohhhhhh man it's 5:40AM hahaha. I am finally sober YAY! GASOP is later on today hahahah poker/drinking session probably w0000000t! I'll crash for the sake of crashing but I can go 'til 8AM if I wanted to. Booooourns for the cancelled after-party but that's why I partay-hard-tay at the SHOW! Just buzzing in the moment having FUN.

Hey AUDREY! A big thank you very much, I appreciate the gesture for runnin to Timmys and for driving me home. :)

-arnelricardojunior..... is outro, LAITRO!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:02 a.m., August 21, 2005 |  

    LOL.. last 2 pics are gangsta!

  2. Blogger jona rhica | 1:07 p.m., August 21, 2005 |  

    not as gangsta as THIS pic!

    ugh...my head hurts maaaaaaaan.

  3. Blogger jayblazin' | 7:33 p.m., August 21, 2005 |  

    hehehe YO! you're right! that pic is gangsta. spanx a lot Jona.

  4. Blogger jona rhica | 10:55 p.m., August 21, 2005 |  

    no prob.

    erm might i add that your claim that 'you didn't eat much before you drank' is something i would say.

    and it's gay.

    nice try, wuss ;)

    rawk on.

leave a response

simple hit counter