A new day, a new poem.
Goodbye to the girl who I made laugh
Goodbye to the smiles she gave
Goodbye to the daydream
Goodbye to the feeling of false hopes
Goodbye crushed heart of mine, your gone, I have received a replacement already
Feels like love is being negated
Hello to a world of uncertainity, I embrace it for all it brings from now on
Embrace freedom, life will be sweet once again
Experienced having a epiphany and now entered a new realm of conscientiousness
New awareness, new beginning, onto the next journey that is the story of my life
Goodbye to the dream girl that is meant for someone else
Hello to the dream girl who will enter my life at my next turn around
Love has been negated.
Goodbye to the smiles she gave
Goodbye to the daydream
Goodbye to the feeling of false hopes
Goodbye crushed heart of mine, your gone, I have received a replacement already
Feels like love is being negated
Hello to a world of uncertainity, I embrace it for all it brings from now on
Embrace freedom, life will be sweet once again
Experienced having a epiphany and now entered a new realm of conscientiousness
New awareness, new beginning, onto the next journey that is the story of my life
Goodbye to the dream girl that is meant for someone else
Hello to the dream girl who will enter my life at my next turn around
Love has been negated.
leave a response