<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

I say what I feel. I write what I feel.

I am in a pissed off mood at the moment.... I'm mostly angry with myself for getting to this point. Life in my mind is becoming complicated which is entirely my own doing. I have to keep it simple again. I cannot be there for everyone and I feel guilty that I think it's even possible to do so. I need to vent. I need to clear my head from this shit going on. I need to know who will be there when I come back to my senses.

Knowing my own karma I deserve to lose a few along the way. I have pushed people away in the past, but for me it has worked and got me to move on. "Live, learn and let go." is what I tell myself all the time. To be attached is to suffer and I feel the suffering to the point where I don't know where I'm going anymore.

I have fallen for someone again. When I say "again" I mean fallen for the same girl twice. My gut feeling is to not let her go, if I do I will lose her forever and I will never know and regret it.

Logic is telling me that this is all in my head and I don't know her too well to actually form an opinion like this at all. Too many factors that don't make up a balanced solution for us two. The probability is less than 10% for it to work out. = Summary shows that I am indeed chasing a dream!!!!!

For the sake of sanity, career and security it will be logic who takes victory.

For the sake of possible love and happiness I stay true to the ticket that has helped me win in poker all of the time.

I am torn between the two.........To feel pain is to acknowledge one's own gift of life once they survive it. If I continue this ignorance of making a choice, will I survive it?

  1. Blogger Steven | 1:08 a.m., October 26, 2006 |  

    Choosing a path when your head doesn't agree with your heart is difficult. Especially when both are just as stubborn. Which do you believe when both are a part of you and claim as much of your individuality.

    I take a break from both. I take a break from the situation. It isn't running away, as much as it is giving yourself a breath. A place outside of the quarreling inside.

    When you return you will resolve it. Out of anger and out of exhaustion you will come up with a solution. You will silence the fighting and satisfy your sanity while keeping your heart in tact.

    R: After you take damage from an attack, ready your character.

  2. Blogger jayblazin' | 7:52 p.m., October 27, 2006 |  

    The wise man, my cousin! Thank you for your advice, I needed to hear/read that haha.

    R: Once your character has been readied from being committed already this turn, you may draw X cards, X equals your hand size.

    (Hahahahah I'm ready to block and reverse anything you got!)

  3. Blogger Vim Vimma | 10:16 p.m., October 31, 2006 |  

    Drixx, I saw you on the subway. Teehee.

leave a response

simple hit counter