<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

This is why I don't believe in marriage..

Read this article and tell me what you think.

  1. Blogger lis | 10:42 p.m., October 26, 2006 |  

    I didnt even finish reading the full article, its too upsetting. now, dont take this wrong, but since when was it all about men only? oh men have to reproduce, it makes them happier to have many women, blah blah blah. its about man and woman in the relationship together, equally. why should womens happiness be compromised for reproduction? if couples wanted to have more kids, wouldnt they? it has nothing to do with oh he cant get it up cuz he needs a new gal. i believe that if the couple is happy, then sex will be enjoyed, and babies can be created if thats what they want. done.

  2. Blogger jayblazin' | 7:46 p.m., October 27, 2006 |  

    Hey it's your opinion Lisa and you are indeed entitled to it. From my perspective I see the article as talking about human nature of what it really is. I mean it's in our nature to always want more, the next new thing, just like wanting new timbaland boots when you already own a pair or more pairs of the same looking boots already. We (Men and Women) are never satisfied enough. Right?

    It's a matter of free will that you pointing out with your objection that Men shouldn't have the excuse that it is "normal for them to be unfaithful". They cheat because they choose to and not because of the DNA a man has if I'm correct....

    But I also think their claim isn't so bogus. Take for instance that women have their periods. I'm not gonna say I know how that feels me being a man myself. But that's an event that women go through, it's their nature. Guys' go through being fucking horny having boners and want to fuck. YES, do you people remember Fully Alive in elementary school??? We all are sexual beings and as men that's what we go through.

    What I think they should of said is that, "The sexlogists insists that it is normal for both sexes to be unfaithful." I mean it is a fact that women cheat too.

    Sure...we have evolved as human beings all this time but the basic needs as men and women are still there and cannot be ignored. Like come on, Why do you think the pornography industry makes billions of dollars every year?

    You think Homey doesn't want to get some? C'mon.....HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT!!!

  3. Blogger lis | 7:02 p.m., October 28, 2006 |  

    thats fucked. then dont get into a relationship. done and done

leave a response

simple hit counter