Another reunion, another Yang's session...


It was on once again. One of the best events of the year, "Yang's Sushi Bar session" of October 2006. Honestly we always make it something special when we go to Yang's and we never take that restaurant for granted. Discovered 3 years ago by my Mom, we have brought almost everyone we know to that restaurant. That's how much we think this place is good. I bring one friend, they like it and then they bring 2 or 3 friends and it keeps going like a chain letter. Our newest convert was Daniel, whose my boy from Seneca College and who reps the town of Ajax. The man never ate sushi in his life before and still hasn't. He ate everything except for sushi and seafood, basically just the meat dishes but he was totally in love still. After the second dish he said, "Ohhhhh we are coming back here for sure!" (To translate for all the "homies" he was sayin', "Ohhhh shit negroes! We gots to run this shit again! This place is bananas!") Yeah I totally have to agree with him my negroes! Yang's is the bomb-diggity, no doubt!


Just when you think the day was good enough. It gets even better for myself. Went to Heroe's World (Comic, Speciality Toys and Games store) which is near Yang's and bought myself two booster packs of Soul Calibur 3 UFS. One of them was a "god" pack, meaning it was all full of rares. These rares cost up to $3 to $10 each and I had 10 of them LMAO. I bought the packs for $6.50 in total and made my money back and then some with the god pack. (YES I AM A TOTAL NERD but I don't care I got rares wooooooo!!!)
Okay back to studying. Midterms are coming up for moi and then UFSing will commence once again. For anyone who wants to print laser colour copies like moi (for printing UFS and VS cards LMAO!) then go to STAPLES because they have a sale on laser colour for .39 each. (SHAMELESS NERDY PLUG.) Anyways here is more fond memories of Sexy Bowls, Chopstick Lies and Sushi Tape......















leave a response