<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

NACH-OOOoooo.....

Song: "Be Quiet and Drive" by Deftones

So....that previous post was really something eh? Hahahah it is what it is, but don't worry I am moving on (REALLY!). This week is finally coming to end. 2 mid-terms done and I'm happy that I felt confident finishing them both. The accounting mid-term was so straight-forward I was the first one done in an hour. The teacher gave me that "attaboy with the thumbs up" look. The guy beside me (James) who answers a lot of questions seems to know a lot since he has banking experience. I was surprised to see he was still on like page 2. It was okay for me to look because he had a different version of the test. It's funny I haven't been to accounting class in like a week and this guy goes all the time. I asked him right b4 the test if the teach covered TRIAL BALANCE last class and he says to me that he didn't listen. All I thought was wow what a bullshitter. Either he knows and doesn't want to tell me or this guy answers the teaches questions using the book. So anyways it looks like Jackoff (errr I meant ....James. Nah I take that back, I meant JACKOFF!) doesn't know shit after all. Oh yeah the girl beside me wanted me to show my paper while I wrote my test. I told her "okay....." (Are you like retarded???), then she said, "Thanks." (She doesn't know that we are getting different versions of the test) The teacher gives us the test papers and she finally realizes she's on your own LMAO (YOUR FUCKED NOW!). It's a MID-TERM don't you fucking study? Like damn I hate going to that class because it's like having a target on back for any slackers looking to sit beside me. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! It's like don't talk to me if you gonna waste my time by trying to use me. I used to be a slacker! I know all the tricks! LOL....FUCKERS!

Hahaha yeah I'm still venting. Blahage! - - - Marketing quiz tmrw, stats assignment for next week, and 2 mid-terms left on Wednesday. I can't wait to celebrate for one week with sleeping in and look for a lovely distraction. Anyways back to studying...... two words: NACHO LIBRE!

leave a response

simple hit counter