<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Getting hit by a large Q-TIP makes me vent!

"Everytime I try to leave, something keeps pulling me back telling me that I need you in my life..."

A thought that continues to pop in my head constantly. A thought that hits me so constantly it almost feels like the thought is hitting me with that big ass Q-TIP shown on American Gladiators. The feeling I have been fighting for so long that has never really gone away. Now I all I can do is embrace the fact that it is part of daily routine as my escape from everything because it seems like one of few things I treasure in my life. Still telling myself that I deserve better than this, which I do, and that's no doubt. It's just the fucking IDEA that has got me wound up, constantly questioning the situation when in the first place there is none at all. Logic always tends to break my heart, I should have known by now. Stubborn Tauruses I tell ya!

Still seeking for the cure to this virus I have got. So far I've been given the vaccine. But now it seems it has worn out. .....FUCKERY!


Only the 2006 FIFA World Cup is keeping me occupied for now along with studying for mid-terms to get my mind off that stupid shit. So remember when all is said and done....watch the beautiful game and know that Brazil always on point. ""Go Brazil Go!"

leave a response

simple hit counter