als;kdfjlaskjghlag....
okay.....i fully thought i only had one test this week (just accounting). but in my SOC102 (communication of mass media)class the teacher pulls up one on me and says there's a test tmrw. like WTF! honestly i feel so behind.
well i'm just here to bitch because there's no one to bitch to. I am a loner!
only looking forward to see Hilary in Business class in 1.5 hours. LOL I'm so lonely. bahahahahahahhahaa.
for all those real hip hop heads out there. listen to "Hell Naw!" by Slum Village from their latest album, which was self-titled and came out in Oct 2005.
Fuck reading is so fun it fucking hurts. Seriously two asprin last night. LOL.
well i'm just here to bitch because there's no one to bitch to. I am a loner!
only looking forward to see Hilary in Business class in 1.5 hours. LOL I'm so lonely. bahahahahahahhahaa.
for all those real hip hop heads out there. listen to "Hell Naw!" by Slum Village from their latest album, which was self-titled and came out in Oct 2005.
Fuck reading is so fun it fucking hurts. Seriously two asprin last night. LOL.
leave a response