no more crack....i flushed it
So I confessed my feelings to my friend I have a crush on and I'm happy with the result. She's an amazing person to say the least from what I know. She's cool and just still wants to be friends which I also want too. I guess I did it because I just wanted this weight to be lifted off my chest and it has. Now I can just sing the chorus of the famous Soul II Soul song "Keep on Movin, keep on moving, don't stop now.....keep on moving!" (LOL.)
Anyways things are looking good :D and I'm so glad how the start of my new year is going. Happy 2006 to all my family and friends!!!!!
I'll be back to blog my first day back at school. It's time to enjoy the weekend. PEACE!
Anyways things are looking good :D and I'm so glad how the start of my new year is going. Happy 2006 to all my family and friends!!!!!
I'll be back to blog my first day back at school. It's time to enjoy the weekend. PEACE!
leave a response