Welcome back to Seneca (part three): 3's a crowd...
hahahah I know what your sayin.....OMG another post?!?!? Just one more wouldn't hurt okay. So my last class was @ 1:30pm BUS106 (Intro to Business) and met Hillary. Pretty girl and talkative. It's her first time @ Seneca, she's in the Marketing program and is a bartender at night. (*me nodding my head to one of my boys* "Yeah I know!"). One word comes to mind now, "SAUCY!"
At least I found one person I can talk to on tuesdays in my last class. Thank goodness.
You should of seen the other guys' faces LOL. They gave me a look like, "How is this guy running game?" LOL....don't watch that. I can run shit whenever I want.
-Kingpin out...
At least I found one person I can talk to on tuesdays in my last class. Thank goodness.
You should of seen the other guys' faces LOL. They gave me a look like, "How is this guy running game?" LOL....don't watch that. I can run shit whenever I want.
-Kingpin out...
leave a response