<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

just breathe...just BELIEVE.

today was a day like no other. the reason is because I had watermelon bubble tea with tapioca and lychee jelly. let me tell you for those who knew that i was craving this drink in how long? it sucked.....I should of got blueberry DAMN IT! my halo halo killed this watermelon drink. but i was in the company of good people, so all in all it was still fantastic. my friends kat and bernard (YAY! for them for rescuing me. LOL seriously I just needed to get out for a bit and chill.) picked me up and missioned it to DESTINY. it was their first time there and they were in awe seeing how nice of a place it was. talked for the most part and lost in one game of BIG 2. but I was glad to spend some time with my old friend Kat and Bernard (who i still don't really know but whom I have a lot of respect for). till the next chilling session...

hmmmmmmm the plans for CNE casino still looked good when I got home at 12:15am after bubble tea hehe. Joe didn't give into his temptation of going with his friend Ryu there and playing Casino War........damn. He would of probably went if I went......but it would be better if Hendrix came to. my cousin Hendrix is in town too but is busy with practicing for his gig on sat. night. can't wait for the adventure of the "triangle offense" decides to crash a b-day party hahaha. hopefully that story will be interesting.

G.A.S.O.P. in 4 days. check it out @ gasop.blogspot.com

Buffalo wayz tmrw morning (9AM!) and probably come back late at night. So whateves Treves I'll catch y'all on the FLIPside. (get it?......FLIP? I'm FiLIPino!!!!! ok ok ok.)

-arnelricardojunior... will be right back after these messages.

leave a response

simple hit counter