Merci beaucoup....
to the ones in my life. i finally have the guts to write this down and probably won't ever again. so take it how it is hahaha.
my mom - the strongest woman i know. thank you for continuing to put up with me and not giving up. maybe one day i can tell you everything. i love you.
my dad - the biggest and corniest joker EVER! you are such a great father to liza and I even though you tho your dad (my lolo) passed away before you were born. we are so lucky to have you. thank you for being so understanding. i love you.
boogstar aka liza marie - we butt heads like the rhinos in the simpsons everyday. we both stubborn at times and I know I give you the hardest time but I'm glad we close and have our own language that only you and I understand. (mumblenese I like to call it.) Yes you are way cooler than me and I'm so jealous okay lmao. HATE YOU! hahah. You know what I mean.
phi anh (silent assassin) - the quietest guy ever..... a deaf man speaks more than this guy LOL. if you can trust telling a secret to a person, Phi is your man. The coolest guy right next to Richard Gere probably hahaha.
mike - i'm really glad we could become friends again. congrats on your 2nd child and all the best. your so lucky and I hope you know that.
niccolo - my bwoy since gr. 9. I have the greatest respect for you and know you are one of my honourary brothers. Pure Jokers hahahah. I think we laugh more than we talk hahaha. always love to shoot the shit with you.
rozeeta - my dear I can't thank you enough what you have done for me this past year. I will never forget it. I know we ain't as close as we were before but I'm glad to have meet a special person like you. you deserve the best.
gren - lol dude remember the time we first met and you told me to fuck myself? i still love that story. I don't know how we even became best friends after that year. one of the wisest peeps I know. I really value our friendship dude, even when you surpassed me in ball added that your 6'1 now FUCKER. Yeah I'm JEALOUS! But I'll take a win here or there out of 50 still when i face you in ball. P.S. You're a TOOL because you like TOOL.
markus - my guyanese brother who has some flip in him for some reason LOL. my confidant who speaks the shit and not the truth hahahaha. probably the only one who gets all my corny ass jokes. THANK YOU MAN! LOL. I'll be here all week........wait is this mic on? testing testing......... (Markus' reply: BOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!) DUDE your a breath of fresh air. Honoured to still be your friend. You know I love you.
lisa a.k.a. "GINA" - hey meng. WHHHHHHAAAATT! AYEAHHHHHH! OKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY! I love how you keeps it real. My poker apprentice.....I'm waiting for the day where you surpass me at the poker table. Thanks for putting up with my shit. BYE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joe and drix - hahaha my cousins. together we are a force unmatched by anyone. even the forces of good tremble upon our presence LOL. The "triangle offense", "the gamalinda gamblers", "the darkside of poker" with our constant bullying and kamikaze like attacks. YOU GUYS :PWN!
ian - my oldest friend and a brother. PIMP status! I don't have to tell you because you already know. I don't know what I'll do without you as my best friend. (hahahah GAYNESS!) DUDE we are sitting on top of the world!
not last but not least either. to an old friend. I know we don't chill anymore. Years have gone by, things have changed but you as a person haven't changed a bit. I know we both joke around and we don't take much seriously, but when it comes to our our friendship I do. It is nice to know that you are still there for support. Thank you for letting me know....it really meant a lot. We have an unspoken bond that won't be broken. All the best in everything you do. I love you.
my mom - the strongest woman i know. thank you for continuing to put up with me and not giving up. maybe one day i can tell you everything. i love you.
my dad - the biggest and corniest joker EVER! you are such a great father to liza and I even though you tho your dad (my lolo) passed away before you were born. we are so lucky to have you. thank you for being so understanding. i love you.
boogstar aka liza marie - we butt heads like the rhinos in the simpsons everyday. we both stubborn at times and I know I give you the hardest time but I'm glad we close and have our own language that only you and I understand. (mumblenese I like to call it.) Yes you are way cooler than me and I'm so jealous okay lmao. HATE YOU! hahah. You know what I mean.
phi anh (silent assassin) - the quietest guy ever..... a deaf man speaks more than this guy LOL. if you can trust telling a secret to a person, Phi is your man. The coolest guy right next to Richard Gere probably hahaha.
mike - i'm really glad we could become friends again. congrats on your 2nd child and all the best. your so lucky and I hope you know that.
niccolo - my bwoy since gr. 9. I have the greatest respect for you and know you are one of my honourary brothers. Pure Jokers hahahah. I think we laugh more than we talk hahaha. always love to shoot the shit with you.
rozeeta - my dear I can't thank you enough what you have done for me this past year. I will never forget it. I know we ain't as close as we were before but I'm glad to have meet a special person like you. you deserve the best.
gren - lol dude remember the time we first met and you told me to fuck myself? i still love that story. I don't know how we even became best friends after that year. one of the wisest peeps I know. I really value our friendship dude, even when you surpassed me in ball added that your 6'1 now FUCKER. Yeah I'm JEALOUS! But I'll take a win here or there out of 50 still when i face you in ball. P.S. You're a TOOL because you like TOOL.
markus - my guyanese brother who has some flip in him for some reason LOL. my confidant who speaks the shit and not the truth hahahaha. probably the only one who gets all my corny ass jokes. THANK YOU MAN! LOL. I'll be here all week........wait is this mic on? testing testing......... (Markus' reply: BOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!) DUDE your a breath of fresh air. Honoured to still be your friend. You know I love you.
lisa a.k.a. "GINA" - hey meng. WHHHHHHAAAATT! AYEAHHHHHH! OKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY! I love how you keeps it real. My poker apprentice.....I'm waiting for the day where you surpass me at the poker table. Thanks for putting up with my shit. BYE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joe and drix - hahaha my cousins. together we are a force unmatched by anyone. even the forces of good tremble upon our presence LOL. The "triangle offense", "the gamalinda gamblers", "the darkside of poker" with our constant bullying and kamikaze like attacks. YOU GUYS :PWN!
ian - my oldest friend and a brother. PIMP status! I don't have to tell you because you already know. I don't know what I'll do without you as my best friend. (hahahah GAYNESS!) DUDE we are sitting on top of the world!
not last but not least either. to an old friend. I know we don't chill anymore. Years have gone by, things have changed but you as a person haven't changed a bit. I know we both joke around and we don't take much seriously, but when it comes to our our friendship I do. It is nice to know that you are still there for support. Thank you for letting me know....it really meant a lot. We have an unspoken bond that won't be broken. All the best in everything you do. I love you.
leave a response