a new chapter
the storm clouds have left and are long gone now
days filled with clear and sunny skies are on the forecast
unexpected turn of events have turned on the silent alarms in my mind
i don't know what to expect anymore
was thrown a curve ball and I barely made the catch
life is getting much more interesting
going after what I want
at the end of the day I went to look back and smile
give my all, give what I got, give it a chance
I can't wait to find out what's out there for me
it's time to write a new chapter for the story of my life.
days filled with clear and sunny skies are on the forecast
unexpected turn of events have turned on the silent alarms in my mind
i don't know what to expect anymore
was thrown a curve ball and I barely made the catch
life is getting much more interesting
going after what I want
at the end of the day I went to look back and smile
give my all, give what I got, give it a chance
I can't wait to find out what's out there for me
it's time to write a new chapter for the story of my life.
leave a response