It's not the saying that counts, but how you say it that matters!
Weird title I know. If you listen closely it's a line from the eargasm on this blog that is currently playing (or should be playing!) at this moment. I'm totally using that as line now when I'm out and about. For example, I would use it in the most obvious way if I'm ever in the situation when asked about my whereabouts.
Here's an example of how I would use the phrase.
Some person (let's call them "Confused Bitch who doesn't know what they want in a relationship and act all stupid now.") will ask me the following question, "Where have you been Arjay? I haven't seen you in so long. I miss you!"
I would respond with, "What the fuck you talking about?!?!? 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!! ....Bye you motherfucking bitch!"
OR in this next scenario>>>>>
C.B.W.D.K.W.T.W.I.A.R.A.A.A.S.N. accuses me of being not there for her anymore and asks, "How come you ain't there for me anymore?!?!? Don't you love me still?"
My response: "What the fuck you talking about?!?!? 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!! ....Get some new friends bitch!"
OR in this next scenario>>>>>
Topic in the classroom is: Who we think commented the best about life in general?
Classmate #1: I think Socrates was very right when he said, "The unexamined life is not worth living."
Classmate #2: I prefer my favorite quote about life to be, "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard.
Then I just say right after #2 finishes I yell at the teacher, "20 years ago I saw you yesterday!" and storm out of class like I was right!
OR last but not least, my favourite possible scenario..... meeting a new person and discussing the weather>>>>>
Stranger asks, "Nice weather we are having today eh?"
*I stare at him so intensely for 30 seconds*
then I say, "20 years ago, I saw you yesterday..."
Stranger replies, "What??? You saw me 20 years ago yesterday?"
then I say it in a low voice this time, "No..... 20 years ago, I saw you yesterday..."
then the stranger will lean forward trying to hear what I'm saying and then he will receive a big ass bitch slap him to his face and will I yell, "PAPER DOLL!!!!!" as I run away from him. Hahahahhahahahahaa!!!!!!!!
OH!!!!....you better believe it's gonna fucking happen because 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!!!
Here's an example of how I would use the phrase.
Some person (let's call them "Confused Bitch who doesn't know what they want in a relationship and act all stupid now.") will ask me the following question, "Where have you been Arjay? I haven't seen you in so long. I miss you!"
I would respond with, "What the fuck you talking about?!?!? 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!! ....Bye you motherfucking bitch!"
OR in this next scenario>>>>>
C.B.W.D.K.W.T.W.I.A.R.A.A.A.S.N. accuses me of being not there for her anymore and asks, "How come you ain't there for me anymore?!?!? Don't you love me still?"
My response: "What the fuck you talking about?!?!? 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!! ....Get some new friends bitch!"
OR in this next scenario>>>>>
Topic in the classroom is: Who we think commented the best about life in general?
Classmate #1: I think Socrates was very right when he said, "The unexamined life is not worth living."
Classmate #2: I prefer my favorite quote about life to be, "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard.
Then I just say right after #2 finishes I yell at the teacher, "20 years ago I saw you yesterday!" and storm out of class like I was right!
OR last but not least, my favourite possible scenario..... meeting a new person and discussing the weather>>>>>
Stranger asks, "Nice weather we are having today eh?"
*I stare at him so intensely for 30 seconds*
then I say, "20 years ago, I saw you yesterday..."
Stranger replies, "What??? You saw me 20 years ago yesterday?"
then I say it in a low voice this time, "No..... 20 years ago, I saw you yesterday..."
then the stranger will lean forward trying to hear what I'm saying and then he will receive a big ass bitch slap him to his face and will I yell, "PAPER DOLL!!!!!" as I run away from him. Hahahahhahahahahaa!!!!!!!!
OH!!!!....you better believe it's gonna fucking happen because 20 years ago I saw you yesterday!!!!!
leave a response