<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

When I think about you I get a rush....

...I wanna meet my miss ANONYMOUS!

Big CHUNE from Bobby Valentino's upcoming album "Special Occasion". This track is produced by the "man" Timbaland. Understand?!?

IT'S JUST BANGIN'! YA HEARD?!?!?!?!?

  1. Blogger lis | 6:39 p.m., March 21, 2007 |  

    timbaland is hot to def! understood.

leave a response

simple hit counter