Snow came in and so did the stress...
The stress is building up and I am still working on my business plan project that's due on Tuesday for my Business Administration class. What I can I say but it's keeping me on my toes. The past month or two more positive things been happening and I'm getting past all the negative shit around me. I haven't been fully expressing how I feel and actually been bottled up for quite some while.
THANK GOODNESS I HAVE BASKETBALL!!!!!
To be honest I'm looking back I have some shit blog entries, I don't blog like I used to and I used to get better feedback when I blogged my heart out. It will take sometime for me but I feel another change comes around the corner for the better. Right now at the moment my head is focused on my upcoming exams and working out to improve my conditioning for ball.
Yeah that's about it for now. Honest meng! - Forgetting the drama with girls for a "minute" and taking care of business.
THANK GOODNESS I HAVE BASKETBALL!!!!!
To be honest I'm looking back I have some shit blog entries, I don't blog like I used to and I used to get better feedback when I blogged my heart out. It will take sometime for me but I feel another change comes around the corner for the better. Right now at the moment my head is focused on my upcoming exams and working out to improve my conditioning for ball.
Yeah that's about it for now. Honest meng! - Forgetting the drama with girls for a "minute" and taking care of business.
being busy is the best short term remedy for keeping things you dont want to think of, off of your mind. but its also dangerous...lemme know if u wanna talk, i'm here
leave a response