2 more weeks in Smogoronto!
Time to move on and get a fresh start. 16 days left for me in Toronto. Gonna miss my family and close friends. Definitely not going to miss the weather. (Fucking SMOG I tell ya.) Calgary is my destination. I honestly don't know when I'll be back. Anything could happen and just going with the flow. I am going to retire this blog. New environment, new city, new life, soooooooo pretty much new blog! (Oooohhhhh Yeahhhhh!!!)
New blog is going down still! (I give it out once I make it.)
I'll see y'all when I see y'all!
.
.
.
"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan
New blog is going down still! (I give it out once I make it.)
I'll see y'all when I see y'all!
.
.
.
"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan
leave a response