I love this game
I am not the best the world
I am just simply a man who had potential
Potential meant nothing to me
Becoming aware that potential is more like textbook theory
A heart of a champion beats anyone who has even excellent potential
The one that gives it their all and steps up when he is needed
I have done that this night
I have awoken my critics to the potential they think I seem to have
Again it's not potential that I hold but passion
I have passion for what I do on the court
Nothing else matters in that moment
Up or down, I try my best when I play
I am happy that I have gotten praised for my efforts
I am happy that I am taking control
For it is in that moment that I feel free the most
I don't think, I just do it and my creativity soars along
A pat on the back is my trophy and a long lasting memory on a job well done
I am just simply a man who had potential
Potential meant nothing to me
Becoming aware that potential is more like textbook theory
A heart of a champion beats anyone who has even excellent potential
The one that gives it their all and steps up when he is needed
I have done that this night
I have awoken my critics to the potential they think I seem to have
Again it's not potential that I hold but passion
I have passion for what I do on the court
Nothing else matters in that moment
Up or down, I try my best when I play
I am happy that I have gotten praised for my efforts
I am happy that I am taking control
For it is in that moment that I feel free the most
I don't think, I just do it and my creativity soars along
A pat on the back is my trophy and a long lasting memory on a job well done
leave a response