<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

"Too much of a good thing can be bad for you."


Yeppers, Jay gots some new digs for this blog layout. The old layout was so uninspiring and I hardly wanted to blog anymore. Now I'm seeking a new light, a new inspiration to guide me to my creative process again. I've cut off MSN and Facebook for the rest of lent. Too much Facebook making my brain go like mashed potatoes. I need to do something different to stimulate the noggin and let me know I'm fucking alive!

So here is the updated blog layout. Earlier I added a Tagboard but it totally took up loading time. Plus no one really comments on this blog anyways (HA!) so I'm still tweaking it. (Hahahah can't you tell I'm so bored without Facebook at least LOL.)

Right now I am listening to "Close To Me" by The Cure @ Imeem.com right now and this song totally puts me in a chill mood. Love it when the trumpets kick in too hahaha.

leave a response

simple hit counter