<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

no more punches needed

I don't want to know anything about you anymore
I want you out of my life so i could move on
you weren't real to begin with and my mind played tricks
however even though you hurt me I can say I've learnt a lot
I know now that actions speak louder than words
and all you had was words even up to now
you said you wouldn't know what to do without me in your life
and yet you don't show or prove it
I wish I could be the friend we both wanted me to be
I can't, it would totally be a lie in my mind
I wish you well in your life without me in it
I'm done with this all

leave a response

simple hit counter