The "TRIANGLE" strikes again....
it is 4:15am and I have the amazing feeling of a night well spent...even though not much really happened at MADBAR cept for the 8 rum and cokes I had, the two or three hot looking girls who were taken (booooourns!) and last but not least going out on the song "Pimpin All Over The World". Heheh like a pimp I made very slick exit indeed. The highlight was the great time I got spending with awesome company - My cousins, my homies, my bwoys! the triangle offense up in your area....... is always a special thing. Seems like an adventure everywhere we go. If only we were a team of superheroes or.....SUPERVILLAINS! :P
****That's the old post from last night and fell asleep doing it LOL.
New VERSION. Revisited. Remixed
>>>>Crashed at my cousin Joe's place with my other cousin Drix. Had a lot to drink what can I say and danced the night away at Madbar. Didn't pick up any girls....just went to get drunk and observe I guess. Joe's friend who was the host was pretty nice tho, but taken :( It was an interesting crowd though because it was mostly asians. It was a celebration party for Joe's friend's Dragonboat team and their friends. The guy to girl ratio was almost 3 to 1.......and pretty bad considering most of the guys where dancing with hot girls and they couldn't dance for shit or just trying to hard. LOL yeah I was jealous! So sue me!
Then I thought to myself (with sarcasm), "What a wonderful world." while I saw this chinese guy trying to find the beat dancing with his girl. errrrrrrr blahage.
Drix, Joe and I left with plenty of alcohol in our systems and missioned it to John Anderson's Burger place. The Burger combo at this place was re-DONK-u-lous! I so have to go again. After I slept over at Joe's place and right now blogging here on his laptop. Now we are deciding the fate of our stomachs.....PHO? or Timmys?
Anyways I'm done here for now. Time to have another adventure. GO TRIANGLE OFFENSE GO!
****That's the old post from last night and fell asleep doing it LOL.
New VERSION. Revisited. Remixed
>>>>Crashed at my cousin Joe's place with my other cousin Drix. Had a lot to drink what can I say and danced the night away at Madbar. Didn't pick up any girls....just went to get drunk and observe I guess. Joe's friend who was the host was pretty nice tho, but taken :( It was an interesting crowd though because it was mostly asians. It was a celebration party for Joe's friend's Dragonboat team and their friends. The guy to girl ratio was almost 3 to 1.......and pretty bad considering most of the guys where dancing with hot girls and they couldn't dance for shit or just trying to hard. LOL yeah I was jealous! So sue me!
Then I thought to myself (with sarcasm), "What a wonderful world." while I saw this chinese guy trying to find the beat dancing with his girl. errrrrrrr blahage.
Drix, Joe and I left with plenty of alcohol in our systems and missioned it to John Anderson's Burger place. The Burger combo at this place was re-DONK-u-lous! I so have to go again. After I slept over at Joe's place and right now blogging here on his laptop. Now we are deciding the fate of our stomachs.....PHO? or Timmys?
Anyways I'm done here for now. Time to have another adventure. GO TRIANGLE OFFENSE GO!
leave a response